5 Easy To Watch Netflix Shows


Streaming services like Netflix have often kept me going over the years when I go through flare ups. Getting lost in a film or a silly feel good show really helps me to cope with my chronic illnesses. It also helps with the inevitable boredom that comes with staying at home all the time. 

Friends 

This is a classic. I grew up watching Friends and it’s still one of my favourite tv shows. The best thing about it is it’s still relatable now and it will always make me laugh. It’s a show I don’t have to concentrate hard on when I’m not well. Everytime I watch it now it just brings me comfort.

Schitts Creek

Schitts Creek is hands down one of the funniest sitcoms out there. The cast is perfect and every episode has me bursting out loud. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve rewatched it and how many people I’ve recommended it to and the Rose family are arguably the most iconic tv family!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This is such a silly and funny show but I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was one of me and my siblings lockdown favourites because it just made us belly laugh. This is my go to show to put on when I have problems with insomnia because it instantly puts me in a better mood. 

Emily in Paris

This is such a girly and addictive tv show. Is it cringey? Of course but that sort of adds to the charm of the show I think. I love the fashion although some of Emily’s outfits can be a bit questionable. Season 4 has just come out so there’s 30 episodes in total. 

Gossip Girl

Again, this is one of my all time favourite tv shows. This has deeper topics that the other shows I’ve recommended but it’s such a classic and I binge it every Autumn. I remember waiting each week for a new episode to be released when I was a teenager. It’s mine and my best friends favourite shows and it’s so sentimental to me. It’s filled with drama so it’s something to really get lost in and so easy to get invested in the characters. 


What are some of your comfort shows to watch?

Comments

Popular Posts