Welcome!


Hello everyone!

Welcome to Chronically Becca! 

I’m a bit late to the game but I’ve decided to start my own chronic illness and lifestyle blog. Im not new to blogging, I actually had a beauty and lifestyle blog a few years ago but gave that up after a while because I lost my love for it once my illnesses got worse.

Now, my life revolves around my chronic illness. Its all I think about and reading other blog posts and watching chronic illness creators on tiktok is what I spend a lot of my time doing. So why not start my own blog?

I plan on posting whenever I can about things Ive learnt, things Im trying for chronic illness and sharing my favourite spoonie creators. If you have any post requests please let me know. 

 

Follow me on twitter @chronicallybecc


Comments

Popular Posts